so rather than feel like i am doing nothing, i will continue to pray and post again, and again about any of the kids i can.
here's the story for you....and i am pretty sure that every one who actually reads by blog already knows about this little guy, but in case some one else wanders by who doesn't..i had to share. again.
this little boy was one of the first children i held in my arms on my first TEAMWorks trip to ukraine in 2010. since then, we have watched him grow and change, and become stronger, take steps in a walker, sit contentedly in a chair, reach for toys, and make sounds. i leaned over his chair and played patty-cake with him while i was there this summer, i held his hands and talked sweetly to him. the clock has ticked towards that 5th birthday when his time in his baby orphanage would be up...i can't stand that we had to feel dread towards a little one's birthday. by the grace of God, he has been given 6 more months in his orphanage. 6 more months for his family to find him, please join me in praying that a family will commit to bringing him home. he's already on borrowed time, and I am SO thankful for God's protection over him. he's prayed for and loved by many of us here and we are thankful God answered our prayers by protecting him from a move to an institution for another 6 months.
as abby says here, it really is a gift.
Pray that God will find him a family and continue to protect this sweet little guy.


3 comments:
I am just in love with this little boy. I think and pray about him daily. Sometimes hourly. I visit his Facebook page often and hope that he is saved from what is looming 5 short months from now. It makes my heart hurt to think about it so I try to focus on what is needed for him. Thank you for sharing your photos and your heart.
Warmest Regards.
I just am in love with this little guy. He's sweet smile is so infectious. I wish it was my family that could offer him a home but sadly we are not in a position to do so. I find that fact really upsetting but continue to pray and share his story until his Mommy & Daddy come for him.
I am praying for Henry! He will be remembered in my rosaries and at the Consecration at Mass. I will light a candle for him at Church. I pray that his parents find him very, very soon!
Post a Comment