Friday, October 7, 2011

Ukraine, tomorrow.

We leave tomorrow.  After a quick shuffle, bag packing and lots of love from our friends and family to get us all together, we are almost off!  Abby and I will work for a week at the orphanage we went to last year.  Our hope is to establish a therapy routine, engage the children, and LOVE them!

My sweet Carmen is still not feeling great, and is super, super heart broken about not going on the trip, but resting up and feeling better is #1 priority.  I'll miss you Missa Carmen.

We will be traveling with the Mooney's who will meet their daughter for the first time.  What a special trip.

I am always reminded at how God is completely in control, and I should stop trying to figure things out...or worry about them.

Prayers that children are loved, hearts are changed, Jesus is shown through us...and for safe and smooth travels for our groups.


Follow TEAMWorks Ukraine here! (click on the blog link)

No comments: