Thursday, June 24, 2010

Summer


We had visitors a couple of weekends ago and we spent the afternoon on Beaver Lake. Riley LOVED it and loved hanging out in the water and jumping off the boat!
We rented a boat that needed a cleaning. Riley had been on a different boat the weekend before as well, and thought this boat must belong to Uncle Bryan. Riley said "Uncle Bryan's boat is like the other boat, only Uncle Bryan's boat has spider webs!" HAHA.

Riley and Uncle Bryan!
Riley, Liz and Chad!
Riley and I enjoying the lake!
Hanging in the water!

Later that evening my Mom brought Hadleigh over to play with Riley. Having my two sweeties in one spot was SO fun! We played on the back porch in a couple of containers of water and then ran around in the grass barefoot! A perfect summer evening!

Riley will love this picture in his undies when he his older! :)
They were so cute! And you see, we started out with all of our clothes on. But he said "it's better like this" as he started taking clothes off one piece at a time. :)

Had was in to picking my flowers.....and she looked like she liked them so much I just let her!

2 comments:

Mariellen said...

How sweet! I love those kids too!! Sometimes I feel like you and I are apart of each others families!! love and miss you!!

Anonymous said...

Precious summer shots.

Brooke
http://www.momentsofelegance.com