GOOOOOOO KNOCKOUTS!

The next fun thing was my night at rEcess with my handsome Prince Leks! :) We spent the evening writing a performance titled "Mrs. Wickerstick and the Evil Spell." And then we acted the performance out. When we would do our performance, I was sometimes asked to leave the "stage" so Leks could perform by himself, but usually I would be called back on stage....hee hee. I was Mrs. Wickerstick, and Leks was Mr. Cecil Bunion. I LOVE HIS IMAGINATION. I laughed all evening. Our play had spells, castles, sheep, and it also involved the sheep going to the time out stall for being bad.
Leks looks very serious in this picture, it's because he's thinking up Act II for the play. If you want to learn more about 99 Balloons, rEcess, and even TEAMworks Ukraine, go here. We are still working on fundraising for TEAMworks Ukraine. We will be holding a raffle and a yard sale to raise money. I will be sure to post more information soon!
I couldn't end this post without including a Ukraine trip picture.
This last picture was taken when we FINALLY landed in Tulsa after our trip to Ukraine and around the world. Leks' mom Amanda was our trip coordinator, and is also the mom to these 3 wonderful kiddos, all adopted from Ukraine. They were SO excited to see their mom....and seeing them holding a sign after 70 hours of travel and 35 hours of flying was TOO sweet. (PS Leks is on the left, then Dima and Lena)

PS Thanks Christie for the rEcess and Knockouts pictures, I am glad you are capturing these moments for me! :)

1 comment:
THat is sooo much fun!!! love the last picture!! It is sooo sweet!! I can't wait to have fun with you in two weeks!!! LOVE YOU!!!
Post a Comment