Sunday, August 9, 2009

My brother's wedding!

Hadleigh and her mommy!


Me playing with my new camera with the wedding bands





Hadleigh walking down the aisle with her grandmother's

The Love Family

Mom and Joe


Bryan and myself after the wedding




Parents of the bride and groom





We went to Fort Walton beach in July for Joe and Elizabeth's wedding. We had a nice time relaxing on the beach, eating seafood and just hanging out. Some big storm clouds rolled in the day of the wedding, however the rain held off until after the wedding and pictures were complete. Elizabeth was a BEAUTIFUL bride and Joe was a handsome groom.....and of course Hadleigh looked like the doll that she is! :) I am so excited to have my first official SISTER! Elizabeth welcome to the family, I'm glad to have a sister finally! :) (in October I will have another sister-in-law also named Elizabeth...two wonderful sister-in-laws...yippee!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Amy. Did you take those pictures? They are great!! (I realize you didn't take the ones with you in them. DUH!)
Gran

Mariellen said...

Super sweet!! I love "The LOve Family" I am soo happy for them! See you in 3 days!!!!